Time management tips :- Education has become a struggle at the moment. Schools and colleges are closed Parents are afraid to send their children to school in the atmosphere of covid-19 Pandemic.
But their fear is also true because due to this terrible epidemic, there is a fear in the whole world. But if the students are not guided properly, they will fall behind.
All students have to learn online from mobile But there is no other means without it. So for this, it is necessary how to manage education in this situation. It is very difficult for the students to manage time during the exam day because students get confused many times due to having more subjects.
But it is necessary that subjects are prepared according to the time table. For this, there are some important things that students should follow so that they can achieve their higher academic goals. So let’s know these important things: –
Time management skills
• It is very important to make a time table for studies, because only through this, students can do every task at the right time.
• Time should be fixed for each subject. It is necessary to give 30 to 40 minutes to each subject so that you can read the text thoroughly and solve the practice questions.
• It is necessary to have breakfast, lunch and dinner at the right time so that energy remains in the body. Because of the burden of examination- sleeping, drinking, food and reading etc. gets disturbed.
• Some people can study better during the daytime while some people think it is more appropriate to study at night. But early morning time is considered to be the best time to study because at that time the mind is fresh and more active.
Reading Question Paper
Question papers are allotted 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination in the examination hall. Students should read all the questions . Reading all the questions makes it easy to know which questions to solve first. This can save a lot of time. Difficult questions that take more time to solve should be solved at the end.
Increase writing speed
It is very important to pay attention to writing speed. Time to solve each question must be fixed according to the concise and explanatory of the questions. One should practice solving the questions in due time.
Objective questions can be solved in one minute, explanatory questions require more time. So thus ensure proper time for explanatory question answers from short questions. The paper should be re-read 5 minutes before the end of the exam so that no necessary answer is missed.
Keeping an eye on the clock in the examination hall
It is most important that the correct time is properly used in the examination hall. You should start writing answers to the questions on time. During practice, it should be understood that in how long explanatory questions can be solved. Looking at the clock, the answers to the questions should be finished within the appropriate time. It is mandatory to ensure proper time according to each question.
Techniques or Strategies for learning
The right policies should be made to cover all the syllabus. It is most important to made strategies according to each subject and it’s topics. Many techniques through which study becomes easier and faster to remember. During the course of studies, a 5-minute break must be taken after 25-30 minutes. Implement the following strategies:
Practice testing is a technique that makes us easy to remember. By testing all the practice questions, the drawbacks in memorizing answers can be overcome. Many people are afraid to do their test because it exposes their shortcomings. But doing your test helps a lot in preparing for the exam.
In this technique, the memorized material has to be repeated in its mind. Repeat the main points of the answer to any question. Doing so builds confidence and repeats are also very good.Using these learning tips and learning techniques we can achieve our academic goals. But most important is that if we focused in our study then we can achieve.
How to Focus 100% on studies?
Try these tips to concentrate 100% on studies:
- Create a designated study space free of distractions.
- Set specific study goals and break them down into manageable tasks.
- Use the Pomodoro Technique: Study for 25 minutes, take a 5-minute break, repeat.
- Turn off notifications or use apps on your phone to block distracting sites.
- Prioritize sleep, exercise, and healthy eating to maintain optimal focus.
- Organize your study material and use tools like flashcards or mind maps.
- Stay motivated by rewarding yourself after completing your study goals.
- Avoid multitasking and focus on one subject or task at a time.
- Take help from peers or teachers if needed, so that you don’t get stuck on difficult topics.
- When you feel tired, take short breaks to refresh your mind.
- Set a Study Schedule: Establish a consistent study routine to train your mind to focus at specific times each day.
- Visualize Success: Visualize the benefits of achieving your study goals, which can motivate you to concentrate better.
- Practice Mindfulness: Incorporate brief mindfulness exercises or meditations to clear your mind and reduce stress.
- Use white noise or calming music: Some people find background noise helpful for concentration, but this varies from person to person.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking enough water helps maintain mental clarity and prevents fatigue related to dehydration.
- Take regular breaks: Short breaks between study sessions allow your brain to recharge and retain information better.
- Review regularly: Your understanding and memory are strengthened by repeatedly reviewing previously learned material.
- Teach someone else: Explaining concepts to others can strengthen your understanding and improve your focus.
- Reduce clutter: A neat study environment minimizes distractions and promotes a clear mindset.
- Visual Materials: Use diagrams, charts or pictures to make complex information more manageable and memorable.
- Avoid procrastination: To overcome procrastination, break tasks into smaller parts and start with the most challenging parts.
- Get enough exercise: Physical activity enhances focus and cognitive function, so incorporate regular workouts into your routine.
- Practice learning actively: Engage actively with the material, such as asking questions, taking notes, or summarizing key points.
- Find your busy times: Identify when you feel most alert and focused during the day and schedule challenging tasks for those times.
- Get inspired: Surround yourself with study material that sparks your curiosity and interest in the subject.
Remember that different strategies work for different individuals, so experiment with these tips and find what works best for you. Consistent practice and patience will help you improve your ability to concentrate effectively while studying.
Remember, maintaining focus is a skill that improves with practice. Be patient with yourself and gradually work on increasing your study sessions.
Best time to study
The best time to study can vary from person to person, as each individual has their own peak hours of focus and productivity. Some people are more alert and focused in the morning, while others may feel more energized and attentive during the afternoon or evening.
If you’re unsure about your ideal study time, consider experimenting with different periods throughout the day to identify when you feel most productive and focused. Pay attention to your energy levels, mental clarity, and overall productivity during these study sessions.
keep in mind that establishing a consistent study routine is essential. Once you identify your most productive study time, try to schedule your study sessions during those hours whenever possible. Consistency helps train your mind to be more receptive and focused during these designated times.
Ultimately, the best time to study is when you can dedicate uninterrupted time to focus on learning and retain information effectively.
Discover related topics:-
Social sharing ⬇️