Latest Current affairs of September 2021
Welcome to Ritu’s Academy. Here we are providing question answers of latest current affairs of September 2021. For preparation of competitive exams eg. UPSC, IAS, IPS Banking, Railway and Teaching and other states civil services / government job recruitment examinations of India. Lets start:-
1.Question:- Which country is the first country in the world to adopt bitcoin as a national currency?
Answer- El Salvador
2. Question:- Which award has been conferred on Anand Kumar, the founder of Super 30?
Answer:- Swami Brahmananda Award 2021
3. When is World Patient Safety Day ?
Answer:- 17 September
4. Question:- What is the theme of World Patients Safety Day?
Answer:- Theme- ‘Safe Maternal and Newborn Care’.
5. Question:- Who is included in TIME magazine’s 2021 list of 100 most influential people ?
Answer:- 1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi,
2. West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and
3. Serum Institute of India CEO Adar Poonawalla
6. Question:- India’s first carbon capture plant has been commissioned by
Answer:- Tata Steel Jamshedpur Works
7. A campaign named Shoonya has been started by
Answer:- NITI Aayog in association with US-based Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI) and RMI India
8. Question :- Who launched the AI-powered road safety project ‘IRASTE’ ?
Answer:- By Nitin Gadkari
9. Question :- What does iRASTE mean?
Answer:- Intelligent solutions for road safety through technology and engineering
10. Question :- Who started ‘Project Udaan’ ?
Answer:- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay
11. Question :- What is mean by ‘Project Udaan’ ?
Answer:- Project Udaan is an AI-based translation software to translate engineering textbooks and teaching materials and all core subjects of higher education into the desired language
12. Question:- How many medals has India won in the 2021 Archery World Championships which is Held in Yankton, South Dakota, USA
Answer:- Three silver medals
13. Question:- Who became the first Indian woman archer to win three silver medals at the World Championships?
Answer:- Vijayawada’s Venam Jyothi Surekha
14. Question:- When is the International Day for Universal Access to Information observed?
Answer:- 28 September
15. Question:- When was World River Day celebrated?
Answer:- 26 September
16. Question:- When is World Environment Health Day celebrated?
Answer:- 26 September
17. Question:- Who and when announced the celebration of World Environment Health Day?
Answer:- In 2011, the International Federation of Environmental Health
18. Question:- When is World Tourism Day observed ?
Answer:- 27 September
19. Question :- Who has started India’s first all India helpline for senior citizens named ‘Elder Line’ ?
Answer:- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
20. Question:- Who launched “Amrit Grand Challenge Program-Janacare”?
Answer:- Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh
21. Question :- When was World Maritime Day 2021 celebrated?
Answer :- 30 September
22. Question:- when is World Heart Day observed ?
Answer:- 29 September
23. Question :- Who won the women’s doubles title in the women’s doubles final at the Open in Ostrava, Czech Republic?
Answer :- India’s Sania Mirza and her Chinese partner Zhang Shuai
24. Question:- Where has the world’s highest electric vehicle charging station been inaugurated?
Answer :-In Kaza village of Lahaul and Spiti district in Himachal Pradesh
25. Question :- What has the International Astronomical Union named a crater at the South Pole of the Moon?
Answer :- Named after arctic explorer Matthew Henson
26. Question :- Under what name has the Government of India set up an asset management company (AMC)?
Answer :- An asset management company by the name of India Debt Resolution Company Ltd – IDRCL
27. Question :- When will the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) observe National Pension System Day (NPS)?
Answer :- 1 October
28. Question :- Who won his 24th world title with victory in IBSF 6-Red Snooker World Cup?
Answer :- Indian star cue player Pankaj Advani defeated Babar Masih of Pakistan in the final.
29. Question :- Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics launched which official slogan during a ceremony ?
Answer :- “Together for a shared future”.
30. Question :- When is International Sign Language Day celebrated?
Answer :- 23 September