Welcome to Ritu’s Academy. Here we are providing Monthly current affairs June 2021Question Answers. For preparation of competitive exams eg. UPSC, IAS, IPS Banking, Railway and Teaching and other states civil services / government job recruitment examinations of India. Lets start:-
Most Important Question Answers
1. Question:- In our historical development in the education system which scheme launched by Ladakh union territory lieutenant governor?
Answer:- Youn Tab Scheme 2021
2. Question:- which bank has sanctioned a loan of Rs.3725 Crore for the development of Noida International airport which is being developed by Yamuna International airport?
Answer:- State Bank of India (SBI)
3. Question:- World environment Day is observed on which day and what is the theme?
Answer:- 5 June
Theme- ” Ecosystem Restoration”
4. Question:- CBSE collaborated with which company to introduce coding for class 6 to 8 and data science curriculum for classes 8 to 12 as news skilling subjects in the 2021-22 academic session?
Answer:- Microsoft company
5. Question:- what is the name of Managing Director and CEO of RBL Bank?
Answer:- Vishwavir Ahuja
6. Question:- what is the name of the Indian Institute that topped among Indian universities in the world University ranking 2020-21?
Answer:- IIM Ahmedabad
7. Question:- who won the International business book of the year award 2021?
Answer:- Nitin Rakesh along with Jerry wind for their book “Transformation in times of crisis”.
8. Question:- who won gold medal in Asian Elite men and women boxing championships?
Answer:- Sanjeet Kumar and Pooja Rani
9. Question:- who is elected as new President of confederation of Indian industry?
Answer:- T. V. Narendran
10. Question:- Who won WHO Director General Special Award for efforts in tobacco control?
Answer:- Union Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan
11. Question:- who became the first and only woman in the history of IAF to ever quality as a flight test engineer?
Answer:- Ashritha V Olety from Karnataka
12. Question:- who awarded Japan’s Fukuoka Grand prize 2021?
Answer:- Journalist P. Sainath
13. Question:- what is the name of the President of Iran?
Answer:- Ibrahim Rayisee
14. Question:- Who inaugurated Indus best mega Food Park in Raipur Chhattisgarh?
Answer:- Narendra Singh Tomar
15. Question:- Ministry of labour and employment government has constituted the expert group to provide technical inputs and recommendations on fixation of minimum wages and National floor minimum wages. Who is the chairman of this expert group?
Answer:- Ajit Mishra
16. Question:- who has been appointed by the US government is the first female army secretary?
Answer:- Christine Wormuth
17. Question:- which Indian peacekeeping soldier will be honoured by the prestigious United Nations medal?
Answer:- 1. Yuvraj Singh 2. Ivan Michael Picardo 3. Moolchand Yadav
18. Question:- who authored the recently published book “Languages of Truth: Essays 2003 – 2020”?
Answer:- Ravi Shastri
19. Question:- who has taken over as the 21st Director General of Assam rifles?
Answer:- Pardeep Chandran Nair
20. Question:- who has been given the additional charge of chairman of the Central Board of Direct taxes (CBDT)?
Answer:- Jagannath Vidhyadhar Mahapatra
21. Question:- who has been appointed as the chairman of digital media content regulatory Council ?
Answer:- Vikramjeet Sen
22. Question:- India’s first indigenous temperature data logger ‘AmbiTag’ has been developed by ?
Answer:- IIT Ropar
23. Question:- Who has won the Styrian Grand Prix 2021?
Answer:- Max Verstappen
24. Question:- who has been appointed as the special director of The Central bureau of investigation?
Answer:- Praveen Sinha
25. Question:- in which state of India the world’s first genetically modified rubber plant has been planted?
26. Question:- which cities have jointly won the smart City award 2020 for holistic development?
Answer:- Indore and Surat
27. Question:- what will be the name of India’s first indigenous aircraft carrier to come into service in the year 2022?
28. Question:- which country has defeated India to win the ICC World test championship for the first time?
29. Question:- which football player has become the top scoring international player?
Answer:- Cristiano Ronaldo
30. Question:- which state has the first state in the country to became rabies free?
31. Question:- The turn over limit of small and medium companies has been increased from rupees 50 crore to how many crore by the Ministry of corporate Affairs ?
Answer:- Rs. 250 crore
32. Question:- ISRO will use which launch vehicle to launch the first unmanned mission under the ‘Gaganyaan’ program ?
Answer:- GSLV Mark III
33. Question:- who has been appointed by WhatsApp as the Grievance Officer in India ?
Answer:- Paresh B Lal
34. Question:- who has became the first person from Asia and the third blind person in the world to climb Mount Everest ?
Answer:- zhang Hong
35. Question:- which airport has been included in the green airport under Asia Pacific region ?
Answer:- 1. Indira Gandhi International airport 2.Rajiv Gandhi International airport Hyderabad
36. Question:- which state has topped in the third edition of NITI Aayog SDG India list 2020-21 ?
37. Question:- which hydrographic survey ship of the Navy will be decommissioned?
38. Question:- which state has top in the Anaemia Mukt Bharat index 2020-21 ?
Answer:- Madhya Pradesh
39. Question:- which country has become the first to adopt Bitcoin as a legal tender ?
Answer:- EL Salvador – a small country of America
40. Question:- Which institute has topped the QS world University ranking 2022 in India ?
Answer:- IIT Bombay
41. Question:- To strengthen Maritime ties between which two countries ‘CORPAT’ exercise has been organised ?
Answer:- India -Thailand
42. Question:- Which city has topped the world’s most liveable City in 2021 by tackling the covid-19 ?
Answer:- Auckland city of New Zealand
43. Question:- which former cricketer has launched a portal named ‘CRICURU’ for the training of young players?
Answer:- By Virender Sehwag
44. Question:- who has been appointed as the part-time chairman of ICICI Bank ?
Answer:- Girish Chandra Chaturvedi
45. Question:- who is the present chairman of LIC whose tenure has been extended?
Answer:- M R Kumar
46. Question:- By which year India will be able to install 20 GW of wind power capacity ?
Answer:- Year 2025
47. Question:- who has become the first Indian to receive the Asia-Pacific Productivity Champion Award ?
Answer:- R S Sodhi
48. Question:- who has been elected as the President of the Mongolia country?
Answer:- Ukhnaa khurdsukh
49. Question:- Which bank tops the list of domestic and international banks of India ?
Answer:- Development Bank of Singapore (DBS Bank)
50. Question:- Which Indian origin journalist has been awarded the Pulitzer Prize 2021 ?
Answer:- 1. Megha Rajagopalan
2. Niel Bedi