Most important Current affairs of January 2021
Monthly current affairs 2021:- Read and download PDF for preparation of exams eg. UPSC, IAS, IPS Banking, Railway and Teaching etc. Lets start:-
- US international development finance corporation has announced to invest $54 million amount in india for infrastructure projects.
- The current Defence secretary Ajay Kumar has launched the DGNCC digital forum In new delhi.
- HDFC Bank has stopped the list of 100 BFSI ( Banking, Financial Services and Insurance) firms in the country.
- Himachal Pradesh state has decided to frame an integrated drug prevention policy.
- Madanlal Sharma passed away recently was associated with Congress political party.
- Prime minister Modi inaugurated India’s first driverless train Operation at Delhi Metro.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni has been named as the captain of the ICC ODI Team Of the decade.
- Neetal Narang has become the first female president of softball Federation of India.
- The Amazonia 1 Satelite is in news recently belongs to Brazil country.
- The Prime minister released a Postage stamp during the centenary celebrations of Aligarh Muslim University.
- Kilauea Volcano, which erupted recently, is located at Hawaii Island.
- Long March 8 Y-1 is a rocket of China country. It was seen in news recently.
- F/A-18 Super Hornet Fighter jet is developed by Boeing country.
- The 100th Kisan Rail was flagged off by PM Narendra Modi will run between Maharashtra and West Bengal State.
- Kalam-5 is the solid propulsion rocket engine. It was successfully test-fired by the skyroot aerospace.
- The two days naval passage exercise PASSEX in the South China sea was held between India and Vietnam.
- The book Sutranivedanachisutra-Ek Anvab is written by Roopa Chari and published by Sanjana publication in December 2020.
- The Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli has won the Sir Garfield Sobers award for ICC male cricketer of the decade.
- Rachael Heyhoi Flint award for ICC female cricketer of the decade is won by Ellyse Perry of Australia cricket team.
- S L Dharme Gowda passed away recently. He was the deputy chairman of legislative council of the Karnataka.
- America has decided to set up a Nuclear reactor on the surface of the moon by 2026.
- An iceberg A68a was split off from Antarctica’s Larsen c ice shelf in july 2017 has been drifting towards South Georgia island.
- China has launched a new remote sensing satellite Yaogan-33.
- In Pursuit of Justice is an autobiography of Rajinder Sachar.
- Uttar Pradesh state will take punitive action against owners of vehicles displaying caste identities.
- Ministry of health and family welfare and ministry of Electronics and IT together have launched a contest to strengthen COWIN. Harshvardhan is the minister of health and family welfare. Ravi Shankar Prasad is the minister of Electronics and IT.
- KVIC ( Khadi Village Industries Commission ) has commissioned a Monpa Handmade Paper making unit in Twang City in Arunachal Pradesh.
- National jal Jeevan mission has launched an innovation challenge in partnership with DPIIT to develop portable devices for water testing. DPIIT is stand for Department of Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade and it comes under the ministry of commerce and industries.
- Tesla motors will enter Indian market in 2021. Elon Musk is the CEO of Tesla motors.
- The Defence ministery has granted ‘green channel status’ to L & T Defence company.
- The P.M Narendra Modi has laid the foundation stone of the permanent campus of IIM Sambalpur in Odisha state.
- India and ADB (Asian development Bank) have signed a USD 231 million loan agreement to augment electricity generation capacity in Assam state.(120 megawatt hydroelectric power plant)
- Union minister for science and technology Harshvardhan has launched the Digital Ocean Platform of INCOIS. The headquarters of the INCOIS located at Hyderabad and T Shrinivas Kumar is the director.
- Mayiladuthurai district was recently inaugurated is the 38th district of Tamilnadu state. It is card out from the Nagapattinam.
- Researchers at the Indian institute of science education and Research (IISER) have identified BBX11 gene which helps in greening the plants.
- A recently discovered Portulaca lalji is a species of Sun Rose flower . It was seen at the Prakasam district of Andhrapradesh.
- Indira Joseph venniyoor, renowned broad caster, all India radio veteran and the first English news announcer of Travancore radio passed away.
- Former Indian footballer and Olympian Nikhil Nandy passed away at 88.
- Air vice Marshal Ajit Singh Lamba passed away.
- Shantanu Mohapatra legendary Odia music director passed away.
- Olympic bronze and World Cup winner Hockey player Michale kindo passes away.
- Congress leader and former union minister buta Singh passes away.
- Former New Zealand test batsman John Fulton reid passed away.
- Ace mountain colonel Narendra ‘Bull’ Kumar passed away.
- Footballer Colin Bell passed away.
- India’s first Pollinator park has been opened in Nainital district of Uttarakhand.
- DRDO Along with Indian Navy has conducted the maiden trial of SAHAYAK – NG indigenously built air dropable container.
- Hemant Kumar Pandey has been honoured with DRDO’s “scientist of the year award” for his contribution in developing several herbal medicines including the popular drug Lukoskin. Headquarters of DRDO is in New Delhi. This foundation is started in 1958. G. Satish Reddy is the chairperson of the DRDO.
- Bank of Baroda has launched the digital lending platform to enable prospective retail loan seekers to get loans digitally.
- UMS Minye Theinkathu is the first and the only submarine of Myanmar country.
- WHO covid-19 updates is the name of the mobile app launched by WHO to provide latest covid-19 guidance and updates.
- Assam state has tabled a bill to abolish all state- run madrassas and convert those into general schools.
- Manav Kaul is the author of the book Antima.
- Japan country has recently joined the Five Eyes Intelligence Sharing Alliance.
- The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has launched the country’s highest meteorological center at Leh. Kolkata, Guwahati, Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai and Nagpur also have the India’s Meteorological Department.
- ICICI Bank has collaborated with Google Pay for easy issuance of FASTag through UPI.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has won the Player of the Century Award at the Globe Soccer Awards.
- Uttar Pradesh State government has decided to include the history of ‘Sikh gurus’ in the school curriculum in the state.
- Jawahar Tribal city of Maharashtra has earned the tag of mini Mahabaleshwar.
- Nikita Khakimov is associated with Badminton sports.
- Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank is the author of the book poineer of humanity: Maharishi Arvind.
- Uttar Pradesh state has launched the ‘Kisan Kalyan mission’ to double farmers income. This mission was launched by ministry of agriculture and family welfare in 2018. Narendra Tomar is an agriculture minister.
- Madhya Pradesh state has launched the ‘launch pad scheme’ to make youth self-reliant. It is launched by state women and child development department.
- Mathikettan Shola National park is located at Kerala and it is launched by ministry of environment, forest and climate change. Prakash javadekar is the minister of environment.
- To introduce new age technology and innovations in agriculture ‘agri -India hackathon’ virtual event has been launched in New Delhi, by agriculture minister Narendra Singh Tomar.
- Uttar Pradesh state was awarded the first place for excellence in implementation of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PMAY(U) Mission.
- According to Periodic Labour Force Survey unemployment in urban areas rose to 9.1% January-march 2020.
- Asian water bird census was being conducted by Andhra Pradesh state.
- Deepor beel is the only Ramsar site in Assam state.
- Major General Gautam Chauhan has become the first head of the newly created Human rights cell of Indian Army.
Most important Question Answers of current affairs January 2021:-
Question:- Who inaugurated India’s first driverless train Operation at Delhi Metro?
Answer:- Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Question:- Who has named as the captain of the ICC ODI Team Of the decade?
Answer:- Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Question:- Who became the first female president of softball Federation of India?
Answer:- Neetal Narang
Question:- The Amazonia 1 Satelite is belongs to which country?
question:- By whom written and published “The book Sutranivedanachisutra-Ek Anvab”?
Answer:- written by Roopa Chari and published by Sanjana publication in December 2020.
Question:- Who has won the Sir Garfield Sobers award for ICC male cricketer of the decade.
Answer:- The captain of Indian cricket team Virat Kohli .
Question:- Who has won Rachael Heyhoi Flint award for ICC female cricketer of the decade?
Answer:- Ellyse Perry of Australia cricket team.
Question:- DPIIT is stand for –
Answer:- Department of Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade
Question:- Who is the CEO of Tesla motors?
Answer:- Elon Musk
Question:- Who became the first head of the Human rights cell of Indian Army.
Answer:- Major General Gautam Chauhan