Child development Most important MCQs
Child development: In this article we are covering most important MCQs of child development and pedagogy for TET exam. It’ll be also applicable for all teaching exam KVS, DSSSB, REET, MPTET, UPTET, PSTET
1. Question:- which type of listening helps the speaker?
D. Both A and B
2. Question:- Planning, organizing, leading and evaluating are the four steps of remedial teaching suggested by whom?
A) I K Davis
B) E H Billows
C) E M Anthony
D) None of these
3. Question:- Communicative Language Teaching (CLT) approach
A. Structural approach
B. Grammar translation method
C. Audio lingual approach
D. Use of language
4. Question:- According to Piaget Constructivism, education is centred to which of the following?
A. Education is teacher centred
B. Education is child centred
C. Education is behaviorist in nature
D. Education participate passively in learning
5. Question:- _______ method try to build strong personal links between the teacher and the learner.
6. Question:- Indian language in education policy is known as
A. Multilingual education
B. Three language formula
C. Mother tongue medium education
D. Regional long education
7. Question:- Bottom up model of reading expect learner to
A. Center to periphery
B. Top to bottom
C. Part to whole
D. Whole to part
8. Question:- According to Vygotsky, when an adult extends the child’s current level of performance through cooperation. What is it called?
A. Zone of proximal development
D. Exploratory learning
9. Question. What education level provision should a teacher make for the student who is visually impaired?
A. Verbal cues
B. Visual display
D. Micro printing
10. Question:- what is an essential quality of teaching a language?
C. Pedagogical understanding
D. To be friendly
11. Question:- The reason for the problem of stammering in a child ?
A. Late arrival of teacher
B. Cumbersome exams
C. Curriculum burden
D. Lack of confidence
12. Question:- Children learn in a _______ way not in a _______ way.
A. Mechanistic, structuralist
B. Linear, circular
C. Prescriptive, structuralist
D. Spiral, linear
13. Question:- continuous assessment _________.
A. Assessing the learner continuously
B. An assessment as part of teaching learning school based assessment
C. Outcome based and achievement oriented assessment
D. Summative assessment for grading
14. Question:- which of the following a practice by a teacher is detrimental to a constructive teaching learning process?
A. Giving black stars to motivate non performing students
B. Assessing learning using multiple modes
C. Being sensitive and considerate to the social context of the learners
D. Considering student’s pace of learning while assigning them tasks
15. Question:- A boy told her teacher during covid, he help the poor with foods etc. Where should she not this?
C. Rating scale
16. Question:- Not personal writting?
A. Diary writing
C. Curriculum vites
17. Question:- In inclusive terms, exceptional children means
A. Children with mental disabilities
B. Children with low IQ
C. Children with maladjustment problems
D. The gifted, intelligent, backward and mentally retarded children
18. Question:- Which of the following is not a part of motivation process?
19. Question:- In project method of teaching, the role of the teacher is
A. Active than students
B. Problem solver
C. Friend, philosopher and guide
20. Question:- One of the factors which obstruct learning is
B. Egoistic feeling